My first visit

After admission, i paid a flying visit of our college campus. I took some snaps, so posting them over here. Hope you'll like them.






The room from where I took the below shown snap. btw, I've never seen such a class anywhere. What it is meant for ?




This is from inside the Top Floor room. I guess, if not wrong, than this room is situated at one and half floor.





One can see dried up Swimming Pool...and Audi.




And this is the intersection of Boys' and Girls' Block.




Mess. This picture is taken from Boys' and Girls' block intersection.




Nice scenic view of the Hostel Lawns.






View of Hostel Block from the sides of Audi.





I entered my name at the gate and trudged on towards the college. Our Alma Matter. Construction was going on, all over.




This is when I (Bhargav Trivedi) came from Mumbai and stepped out at Chevrolet Showroom, near the flyover and walked till this place. I even went inside for inquiring whether it's boys' or girls'. It was Girls. lol. Then i got a rickshaw onwards.
0 Responses