Back again....in a few minutes

ohh what i wrote...i wont be getting time 'coz i'm an ISBMite. Shit happens, you know. So I'd do it right here, right now. Life was never the same for me, as it is for me now. Gone are the days, when i used to fly high in the sky like a dove and used to wander in the night like a nightingale; used to enjoy in leisure time with my friends, chatting till wee hours; till the day of addressal arrived. The dawn broke and the sun rose in the resplendent valley of Nande, there was commotion in the Audi, my MBA life reved up. Saris, formals, hours of listening, hammering of lectures on absurd topics, i was like an alien on the planet.

Since the day I entered this college and then today, I'm like an island of prosperity admist an ocean of poverty, like a dove tied with the manacles of tyranny. I'm no more a free flying bird, that i used to be. My freedom is shackled, my thought process is subdued, and i feel like i'm surrounded between agony and lapses.

And I pray, there could be an angel with a magic wand and azure coloured halo rings, come down to the lush green valley of nande and free me, rescue me, escape me, take me away, far far far, far away to the orient.



Priya Anand
10088 - PGDM-1
ISB&M, Nande
1 Response
  1. c'est la vie Says:

    hey priya...welcome aboard.
    nice picturization of your life style and how much you're sufferin at isbm. !o!