Life of a CR !!!

Hey Sec-b folks, this is your CR, barking at you.

No food, no sleep, no masti, no fun. All for you. Juss getting screwed at next moment, sacrificing my life for you people. EVery now and then, some body calls me, asking me for the classes, for schedules, assignments, et al. Always need to hear scum words, when ever i need to announce extra classes or assignments. Always being called by Avneesh Sir for different announcments and for the compalaints of the classmates. that's all for now. Will surely come back, back with a bang.

I love you Sec-B.
But CR job, sucks !!


Harshit Goel
10077
PGDM-1
ISB&M, Nande
2 Responses
  1. c'est la vie Says:

    you've my support bro. Keep it up. You're spreading good karma.


  2. bhargav Says:

    btw...y u made that resignation announcement ha ?